Control and monitoring throughout the productive process
Continuous improvement of facilities, processes and development of new products
Agility and Responsiveness. Flexibility and adaptability to the needs of each client
Responsability and compromise
With our suppliers, partners and customers. Compliance with social-labor and environmental regulations
Arifil is a textile company dedicated to the manufacture of high quality yarns with Open-End spinning technology.
We are specialized in the manufacture of coloured yarns, from a wide variety of natural, artificial and synthetic fibers.
Arifil is a modern company with extensive experience in the textile sector.
Its technologically advanced facilities, strict quality controls throughout the production process and the qualification of its human team, lead to best results in the final product.
We manufacture a wide range of yarns mainly coloured. For the production of coloured yarns, we start by making a bulk dyeing of the raw material, which increases the solidity and uniformity properties of the color. We develop our samplers following the trends that fashion marks in each moment without forgetting the timeless basic colors that always serve as a complement.
Arifil has implemented a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. The basic principles in which this commitment to quality is articulated are:
• Clients: center and reason for being
• The human factor: training, communication, active participation and teamwork.
• Commitment: Compliance with the requirements of both clients and legal/regulatory and continuous improvement.
Stock service in all references of yarns included in the samplers, which allows to guarantee the speed and agility in the delivery to our customers.
Constant innovation: Continuous improvement of facilities and equipment; investment in advanced technology machinery. New developments and process improvemen.
• Production of certified ecological yarns:
Yarns made from ecological Ecovero viscose
Eco-responsible production: yarns made from a sustainable viscose with low environmental impact.
Viscose derived from sustainable wood and pulp, coming from certified and controlled sources.
The manufacturing of ECOVERO™ viscose generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact.
• 100% of the energy consumed in our company comes exclusively from renewable energy sources. "Committed energy"
• Manufacture of yarns from fiber-dyed raw material (the dye is added to the fiber before being spun); In this way, less dye is consumed and the consumption of water and energy is also much lower.
• Promotion and development of good environmental practices in the company.
• Quality certificate in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015
• Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification that guarantees that the yarns do not contain harmful substances that may pose a risk to health.
• OCS Certification: Organic 100% and Organic Blended, yarns made from organic cotton
• GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certification, yarns whose composition contains recycled materials. This certification addresses traceability, environmental principles, social requirements.
• Other certificates: Com4 Rieter, energy certificate with 100% renewable origin.
ARIFIL, S.A. ha recibido una ayuda para su proyecto de ahorro y eficiencia energética SUSTITUCIÓN MÁQUINA DE HILAR, a través del FONDO NACIONAL DE EFICIENCIA ENERGÉTICA y gestionado por el INSTITUTO DE DIVERSIFICACIÓN Y AHORRO DE LA ENERGÍA (IDAE), ayuda cofinanciada por la Unión Europea a través del Programa Operativo FEDER de Crecimiento Inteligente 2014-2020. Se ha elaborado un proyecto de ahorro y eficiencia energética consistente en la sustitución de una hiladora de baja eficiencia por un nuevo equipo totalmente automatizado y diseñado con las máximas prestaciones a nivel productivo y energético.
La actuación nos ha permitido obtener grandes ahorros energéticos y medioambientales en el proceso, consiguiendo un ahorro estimado de 23,59 tep/año.